Saint Sulpice de Faleyrens is one of the 8 villages that form part of the Great Saint-Emilion area, locally called "Juridiction de Saint-Emilion".
It is well-known for its menhir (5 meters high) and for the Lescours castle which hosted Henry the 4th, king of France.
  • Pierrefitte Standing Stone: over 5000 years old the Pierrefitte Menhir is a local icon listed historical building since 1889. It hosts yearly the local celebration of the summer solstice.
  • The Church: made of limestone, the church has been added to the historical building list in 2008.
  • Lescours Castle: This private property and local icon welcomes visitors to Saint Sulpice from the west entrance of the village.