Saint Sulpice de Faleyrens is one of the 8 villages that form part of the Great Saint-Emilion area, locally called "Juridiction de Saint-Emilion".
- Pierrefitte Standing Stone: over 5000 years old the Pierrefitte Menhir is a local icon listed historical building since 1889. It hosts yearly the local celebration of the summer solstice.
- The Church: made of limestone, the church has been added to the historical building list in 2008.
- Lescours Castle: This private property and local icon welcomes visitors to Saint Sulpice from the west entrance of the village.